We have five initiatives-—Beyond the Basics, Revitalize, Charis, Next Generation and Thrive—to partner with churches and organizations around identified needs in the community. We support churches and organizations in our network through these initiatives, with convening, training, toolkits, consultation, grants, supplies and volunteers to build stronger programs in the community.
Here's how it works:
- We identify needs faced by people in our local community through research and relationships.
- We organize and facilitate a collaborative network of churches and organizations who share a common vision to help people and are providing programs and services to meet needs in our community.
- We identify evidenced-based best practices to help programs improve their effectiveness.
- We provide capacity-building services (research, training, consulting on best practices) and support (grants, volunteers, gift-in-kind resources) to help churches and organizations assess and improve the impact of their programs and outreach services that are helping people in our community.
- We develop partnerships with additional community ally organizations that bring expertise and/or resource opportunities to support strategy implementation.