Farmer's Market Access Program
healthy food for everyone!
Join UA and our network of churches, schools and allies as we work together to distribute 10,000 Farmers Market coupons and resource bags to those in need within Greater Hartford. Each resource bag includes coupons and nutrition and health information along with other information highlighting resources and local programs available within the community to promote healthy food choices.
Did You Know?
- 28% of Hartford Residents are living in poverty
- more than 1/3 of Hartford Residents rely on SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) Benefits
Our Goal: to reach 10,000 community residents
- Coupons & Resources Distributed
- Lives Improved
- Ways to Care
Your support will:
- Help with farmers market coupon distribution
getting thousands of coupons for free, healthy food into the hands of the people that need it
- Bolster community outreach events
giving more opportunities to engage with community and spread the word
- Increase health and nutrition awareness
helping provide resources, health program information, and other health related information.
Help us reach our goal of $80,000 to fund this initiative
Start a Fundraiser of your own
Easily share with friends and community members through Facebook or email. Working together we can make a greater change. We are #bettertogether.
For more information on how to set up your fundraiser, please visit this page