Article by Urban Alliance staff.
We're just two short weeks away from an evening that will be filled with inspiration and celebration for the work that is being done to help people in our local communities experience hope, help and positive transformation in their lives.
At U-Nite, you'll have a chance to learn about the work that Urban Alliance does in partnership with more than 100 churches, ministry organizations and other community allies- and the impact it's having- as you experience exciting interactive displays, see how you can get involved, network with others, and enjoy great food.
The evening will allow for guests to visit stations for each Urban Alliance initiative and to network between the hours of 5:30-7:30pm, and will conclude with brief closing remarks.
- EXPERIENCE the impact of each Urban Alliance initiative as you walk through immersive, interactive displays
- SEE how our unique approach enables local churches and ministry organizations to evaluate and enhance their program culture, community connections and core programming
- MEET the people who run the programs that are helping tens of thousands of people in our local communities each year
- STEP INTO the shoes of people who benefit from the comprehensive support we provide to churches and ministry organizations
- JOIN the incredible impact that is happening in our local communities by signing up to be a UAServe volunteer or UAGive donor.
This event is free and open to all. Registration required.
We are also looking for volunteers to assist with simple tasks on the night of the event, from either 5:30-6:30pm or 6:30-7:30pm.
U-Nite: Experience the Impact
Thursday, April 27, 2017
Holiday Inn Hartford Downtown Area
100 E. River Drive, East Hartford, CT 06108
(ample free parking on site)
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Training Equips Participants to Help People After Crisis
Congratulations, Thrive Grant Recipients!
Scholarships Help Hartford Teens Connect, Serve and Grow
Invitation to Participate in City-Wide Health Outreach
Beyond the Basics "Lunch and Learn" Helps Programs Connect, Share Feedback
Like what you see?