Freedom Prayer trains and equips “first responder” teams in churches and non-profit ministries to help others in finding freedom from sin, wounding, entanglements and false beliefs. As these issues are met with truth, the ultimate goal of Freedom Prayer is to bring individuals into a more personal relationship with God so that they may live a more fruitful and abiding life.
Urban Alliance will be hosting a Freedom Prayer Basics Training that is open to all.
TWO TRAINING OPTIONS
OPTION ONE: Thursday, March 24, 5:30–8:30pm; Friday, March 25, 9:30am–4:00pm
OPTION TWO: Thursday, March 24, 5:30–8:30pm; Saturday, March 26, 9:30am–4:00pm
FREE REGISTRATION FOR UA NETWORK PARTNERS
Urban Alliance Network Partners are invited to register for this event at no additional cost.
Unsure if your program is part of the UA Network?
REGISTRATION AND COST
The registration fee of $20 includes meals, book and printed materials for all sessions. UA Network Partners can register for FREE (see below).
TRAINING WILL INCLUDE
- Ten Foundations that support every aspect of Freedom Prayer
- A lens to view issues from and respond biblically, found in Luke 15
- Key “action” steps in prayer to find freedom, called Doing Kingdom Business
- A quick and easy guide to not get lost in navigating the issue
- Additional tools and helps to assist with connecting with God in prayer
Find out more about Freedom Prayer at freedomprayer.org