Supervise Children During Mothers of Preschoolers Group
Impact area: Children and youth (age 0-4)
Hours: Wednesday mornings
Duration: 1st and 3rd week of the month, year-round
Desired level of commitment: Twice per month
Age requirement: 18
Tasks may include:
- Supervising children as they play
- Gently intervening when necessary
In order to volunteer, you should be:
- A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
- Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
- Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
- Able to provide a reference for working with children
- Experienced with and interested in working with children
- Able to work with a team of teachers/childcare workers
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
INTERESTED IN THIS UASERVE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY?
Email Rosa McGuire, Urban Alliance's Volunteer Manager, at email@example.com.