Spread the Word About Disability-Friendly Events
Impact area: Mental, emotional and relational health
Hours: Weekday and weekend mornings, afternoons and evenings (flexible)
Desired level of commitment: Three events per year
Age requirement: 16
Tasks may include:
- Sharing about disability-friendly events on social media, at local organizations, throughout community
- Inviting people to participate in disability-friendly events
In order to volunteer, you should be:
- A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
- Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
- Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
- Open to engaging with people with physical and/or intellectual disabilities
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
INTERESTED IN THIS UASERVE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY?
Email Rosa McGuire, Urban Alliance's Volunteer Manager, at email@example.com.