Help Set Up/Break Down at a Disability-Friendly Event
Impact area: Mental, emotional and relational health
Hours: Weekend mornings and afternoons
Desired level of commitment: Three events per year
Age requirement: 16
Tasks may include:
- Following set up/break down directions from event staff
- Moving items from one location to another
- Lifting and setting up tables, chairs and other supplies
In order to volunteer, you should be:
- A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
- Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
- Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Open to engaging with people with physical and/or intellectual disabilities
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
INTERESTED IN THIS UASERVE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY?
Email Rosa McGuire, Urban Alliance's Volunteer Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.