Prepare and Facilitate a Game at a Disability-Friendly Event
Impact area: Mental, emotional and relational health
Hours: Weekend mornings and afternoons
Desired level of commitment: Three events per year
Age requirement: 16
Tasks may include:
- Preparing arts and crafts activity for event guests
- Setting up arts and crafts activity
- Providing directions/guiding event guests as they complete art project
- Cleaning up as needed
In order to volunteer, you should be:
- A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
- Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
- Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
- Skilled with arts and crafts
- Able to facilitate a group in an art project
- Able to provide arts and crafts supplies
- Open to engaging with people with physical and/or intellectual disabilities
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
INTERESTED IN THIS UASERVE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY?
Email Rosa McGuire, Urban Alliance's Volunteer Manager, at email@example.com.