Help with Sign-In at High School Youth Program
Initiative: Next Generation
Impact area: Children and youth (age 5-18)
Hours: Weekday evenings
Desired level of commitment: Three times per month
Age requirement: 18
Tasks may include:
- Greeting youth who attend the program
- Registering new youth
- Reviewing rules and guidelines with new youth
- Taking attendance
- Emailing attendance and registration information to program staff
In order to volunteer, you should be:
- A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
- Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
- Willing to complete additional host-site specific paperwork and requirements
- Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
- Skilled in administration
- Spanish-speaking skills a plus
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
INTERESTED IN THIS UASERVE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY?
Email Rosa McGuire, Urban Alliance's Volunteer Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.