Provide Worship Music at a Community Meal
Initiative: Beyond the Basics
Impact area: Basic needs (food, clothing, housing)
Hours: Saturday mornings
Duration: Weekly, year-round
Desired level of commitment: Three times per year
Age requirement: 16
Tasks may include:
- Greeting and engaging with community members
- Singing/performing worship music
- Setting up music equipment, speakers, microphones (if needed)
In order to volunteer, you should be:
- A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
- Willing to attend an orientation prior to volunteering
- Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
- Able to sing or perform worship music
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
INTERESTED IN THIS UASERVE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY?
Email Rosa McGuire, Urban Alliance's Volunteer Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.